Sunday, May 31, 2009
Here are all the exciting details:
Beginning June 1st and ending June 30, 2009, there will be a new featured product available exclusively through my website every day. The product will only be available for 23 hours from 11:00 AM to 10:00 AM the following day.
There are two different types of deals that will be offered-
1. Receive a free item with a qualifying purchase. On 24 of the 30 days, you can receive a specially selected product absolutely free when you purchase a My Acrylix stamp set (A,B,C,D or E sized) This does not include the Stamp of the Month.
2. Receive 50% off or more on “Great Goodies” boxes. On 6 of the 30 days, you can
purchase a “mystery” box filled with great Goodies! Contents will vary by box and will
include current and retired stamp sets, paper packs, embellishments and other great
products. The “Great Goodies” box will have a pricing of at least 50% off retails value
for the items inside. No qualifying purchase is necessary on the Great Goodies days!
Now for the big question- what is the going to be the cost of the shipping for this promotion?
Since there is a possibility a customer may order the special deal/item more than once during the month of June, CTMH has decided to offer some wonderful shipping rates. These rates apply only to the Deal-A-Day items and nothing else.
For the free items/stamp set- $3.00 for shipping.
For the Great Goodies box- shipping will be based on the price of the box (which changes depending on the contents) but it is deeply discounted and the shipping will be clearly posted at checkout. As a general rule- shipping will be between $6.00 - $10.00.
Some important details:
1. You may only order one Deal-A-Day item/box per order and NOTHING else may be on that order. So even if you planned on ordering more items, they cannot be included in the special order.
2. There is no way of knowing what items are going to be inside of the “Great Goodies” boxes. We, the consultants, do not get a list or any hint of what will be inside.
3. You can see the Deal-A-Day items each day by going to my website-
jeanbelcher.myctmh.com *** Note there is no www. At the beginning*
4. There are no returns on any items purchased.
5. Items are available while supplies last but they are chosen because there are an abundant amount of each item so customers are encourage to not feel as though they have to check out the special “right away”. Feel free to check them out later on in the day.
So, how is that for a wonderful and exciting new campaign?! I will be checking out the specials each day and if anyone would like an e-mail telling them what each special is, please let me know.
Have fun and happy shopping!!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Thanks so much for peeking!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Thanks to Linda and Jenn for a fun Crop Night last night! It's always so great to sit and relax and scrap away!
I got a few of the pages for this workshop finished and Ireally love the way they came out! I used Silhouette Level 1 paper, some tulip and black cardstock and the Be Yourself Stamp set (May SOTM).
First two pages:
Next two pages:
Notice I spelled "daughter" wrong and had to sneak in the "t"! Ooops!
Thanks everyone for peeking- hope you like the layouts!
Monday, May 18, 2009
I am hoping to get back later with some pages for my Just Be Yourself workshop next Friday. I am super excited for this workshop and can't wait to share some pics of the layouts!
See you later- thanks for peeking!
BTW- congrats to Sarah for being nominated for three awards from her fellow bloggers- Sarah is always so kind and leaves a comment! Congrats- you can check out her blog by clicking on the link from my blog list!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Please let me know what you think!!
Have a great day- thanks for peeking!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Also- I'm very excited to annouce a new workshop that I am planning. It's called Just for You and features the May SOTM. In this workshop, each person will make a set of 10 6X6 layouts using May SOTM and a Level 1 Silhouette Paper pack. The theme will be an "all about Me" type of book. The workshop is scheduled for Friday May 29th at 8PM. I'll be posting pics soon!
Thanks for peeking!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Here is my first layout ( I'm actually in two rounds):
Here is a close up of the center circle in which I stamped and then emobossed the animals. I then stippled Sunflower around the edges!
Thanks so much for peeking- I would love to know what you think about this layout!
Have a great night!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Thanks for peeking- have a great day!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Close up of the right side-
I used my Cricut to cut the letters for May (thanks Lenise for the Jasmine cartridge!).