Friday, June 19, 2009

Woefully behind but lots of news!

Hello everyone!! I've been shamefully neglecting my blog as these last few weeks have been crazy!!!!! Here are some news items:

1. Denise is a winner!!!! Many congrats go out to Denise on being a winner in the CTMH Scrap and Share contest! Way to go- you deserve it and enjoy all the goodies!

2. Blog Candy winner- Iona- She correctly guessed that I would using Animal Cookies paper to scrap my daughter Emily's recital. Here are some pics-


and...




BTW- these pages were part of the 18 page workshop- I still need to embellish and journal them but I love the way they look with the colors in Emily's costume!

Iona- just shoot me a message or email with the Level One paper pack you would like and I'll get it right to you! Congrats!

3. Our construction has started!! Yippie- now we just have to pray the rain stops sometime soon!

4. Some of you may remember that I was training for my very first race- well it is this Sunday! It's a 5K (3.2 miles) and I'm really excited and nervous. Wish me luck!

5. Here is a sneak peek at July's Monthly Workshop- we will be doing 4 pages this month and using the masking technique as well as embossing. We will also do some coloring with my favorite Copic markers!



That's about all the news from here!! Hope everyone enjoys the last few days of school. Thanks for checking out my blog-

Jean :)

4 comments:

  1. Jean I love these LO's and I left you a present on my blog too :)

    Thanks I love the LO of your daughter's recital...and winning :D

    I would like Moon Doggie Level 1 please...and I can't seem to find your email to give you my addy so here is mine. ionass@comcast.net

    Thanks again!!! This was exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jean! Of course I got more paper! I've been moving toward using CTMH solid CS exclusively so the many packs heading my way will help! :) The layouits look GREAT! Would love to come to July's (also look adorable!) but I'll be at the weekend crop in Jersey. :( Lastly, CONGRATS to Iona on winning the paper pack!
    ~ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot!!

    Congrats on the construction - is it effecting everything in the house? When do they think they will be done? How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moon Doggie must be out surfing or something LOL...taking his time to get here. Still love your little girls pictures and just have to look sometimes at the smile on her face as she dances.
    Iona

    ReplyDelete