Monday, March 2, 2009

Food Journals

Happy Monday! It's very snowy here in the NY- quite a change from the other day!

In keeping with my resolution, I have been going to the gym fairly regularly and working out with a girl named Chris. She is wonderful and really helps me focus on the things I need to do. A while back, I created a food journal for myself and Chris asked me if I would make a few for her clients. I was very flattered and said of course. I am making four altogether but I finished the first two today.


Here they are:

and the inside:


These were really easy to make. I used colored chipboard for the covers, CTMH's Emporium Paper and my Bind-it-All to put the book together!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Jean

1 comment:

  1. Great books Jean! You added my blog to your list....woohooo tytyty

    ReplyDelete