Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a great day! I am- I made it to the gym this morning and actually ran for 15 minutes straight! For some this may not be a major accomplishment but for me with my asthma and extra (lots of extra) weight, I was so excited!

I made this cute little baby boy card for my sister-in-law's sister who just had a baby boy recently! I used one of the new stamp sets, Family Ties and think the baby is just perfect. For the word "miracle" I used my favorite alphabet set Chocolate (small).


Thanks for looking- have a great day!

Jean

3 comments:

  1. Jean ..that is sooo cute. I love the family ties SS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jean love the card and the layouts looking forward to the monthly workshop! have a great weekend.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if I used the grids for the blocks I'd never be able to get my letters THAT straight! That's a class all by itself for me! :)

    ReplyDelete