Monday, March 9, 2009

March Layout

Good afternoon! Here is the March Layout for my monthly club. I used the Emporium Level 2 Paper and the March Stamp of the Month. I made the butterfly by first inking it with Sweet Leaf and then using a sponge dauber to add the Crystal Blue around the edges. I cut it out and used the Prisma Glitter to make it all sparkly!



This is the first layout where I tried using the paper piercing technique. I thought it would help make the butterfly look like it was flying. I like the paper piercing but am not so sure about the stamped images along the piercings. I guess I will have to just keep practicing!!
Close up of the left with butterfly and paper piercing-


Close up of the right side-



Thanks for looking- as always- any comments or suggestions are welcome!

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment