Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Hi all! I can't believe how the week flew by! I've been so busy with lots of stuff going on and haven't had much time to create!
Soccer begins today for David and Emily and then Emily has a birthday party- fun! I'm looking forward to being outside again as it gets warmer.
I'll be back later today to post some new food journals I've been working on. The nutrtionist at my gym might be interested in selling some to her clients to help them keep track of their food. It's really been helping me- I'm down around 4.5lbs now! Woohoo!
I'm also working on my Mother's Day workshop gift box and cards. If anyone is interested in the attending this workshop or purchasing a kit, please let me know!
Hope everyone has a happy day! See you later!
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment